Cargo Drawers Group Buy - 80 100 200 Series LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Group buy for cargo storage drawers for 80, 100, 200 series Land Cruisers/LX
  • Starts now and ends October 31st, 2019
  • To keep things simple, this group buy will be limited to 1 configuration: 2 drawers, 1 fridge slider
  • Other configurations also available (2 drawers, 2 sliders; 3 drawers, 1 slider; 4 drawers no sliders) but will require a $400 deposit.
  • Price: 2 drawer, 1 fridge slider setup is $700-$750 per set+ocean freight+import tariff and customs tax. All in all you're looking at around $1k.
  • When group buy ends, I will place order with factory. ETA is mid to late November 2019.
  • Drawers are manufactured in China, shipped directly from factory, warranty is going to be LIMITED I imagine, buy at your own risk.
  • You will not be required to pay until shipment arrives in SoCal which then you'll be able to: 1). have it shipped to you by carrier of your choice (approx $200 to ship via LTL); 2). arrange for local pick-up.
  • If you are interested, please email me: sprucelongreen@gmail.com with your name and tmodel you want (80, 100 or 200).
  • Feel free to email me with questions regarding this group buy or product. I will do my best to answer your questions. Thanks!
    2801491940_291616148.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 3.04.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 3.04.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 3.05.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 3.05.06 PM.png

Well, let's see.... you registered today to sell this group buy. The pictures are mostly from Welcome to 4WD Interiors which, AFAIK, makes the drawer for ARB. The 2nd picture, I don't recognize, perhaps it is the actual clone product. So what is the deal? Is this just a clone of old version of the 4WDinteriors/ARB drawer?

Well, let's see.... you registered today to sell this group buy. The pictures are mostly from Welcome to 4WD Interiors which, AFAIK, makes the drawer for ARB. The 2nd picture, I don't recognize, perhaps it is the actual clone product. So what is the deal? Is this just a clone of old version of the 4WDinteriors/ARB drawer?
Pictures provided by factory sales reps. As for 4WDinteriors, never heard of them before. Just checked their website, they're asking $2300 for single rollers. Are 4WD products made in Australia? Or they source from China? Could be clones or could be original manufacturer. Like I said, all I need now is your word, no monetary commitment needed until drawer is here and ready to ship or pick up locally. I want to get a set of these from the factory but figured if I could successfully organize a group buy everyone gets a great deal and I could save on shipping. I see you being skeptical but don't see why you're being skeptical about. Not like I'm asking for deposits.

I see you being skeptical but don't see why you're being skeptical about. Not like I'm asking for deposits.
I was skeptical because the first picture you posted is EXACTLY the picture on the ARB/4wd Interiors website. The additional pictures are certainly different from the first batch of pictures. I'm not in the market. I have drawers already. Carry on...

2801491940_291616148.jpg

4wdinteriors.jpeg

I was skeptical because the first picture you posted is EXACTLY the picture on the ARB/4wd Interiors website. The additional pictures are certainly different from the first batch of pictures. I'm not in the market. I have drawers already. Carry on...

View attachment 2108466

View attachment 2108469

Via sites like Alibaba one can often find exact same products for much cheaper, just with no brand name. What I've seen turn a lot of people off the idea is the poor English and crappy pics.

Agree though that exact pic doesn't inspire confidence since I'm fairly certain ARB isn't made in China (could be wrong though and too lazy to check).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom