Cargo/Dog fence for FJ60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.durangomagazine.com
other than MAF ($375) does anyone know of a source for a dog fence for a FJ60?
Cargo Barrier.jpg

Actually, yes, but its more money! Check out:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=63826

Proffitts does a role cage for 60s, and it looks like you can ad a cargo barrier. Expensive probably, but they are in CO and you are getting two cool things at once :D

But other then that, for 60s I have only seen that cargo barrier and the Milford ones, do a search on here for Milford. Should show up. There are generic ones from Cabelas and others, but not sure if thats what I want if I wreck and have a cargo area full of gear.

Roll cage not in the budget right now. But who wouldn't want that.

Looking for something vehicle specific. Don't want the universal fit type. Too big of dog. If it don't fit right he will probably remove it. Plus most use a threaded jack system. Won't be very kind to the headliner.

We picked up one from "Dr. Fosters and Smith" or something like that (mail order catalog) for about $75. I'd crate mine up, but they strongly protest.

I got a milford cargo barrier frommidwest land cruisers but it may not be cheaper than the one from MAF. The milford is a lot stronger than what you would need just to keep a dog in the back.

There's a bunch at pet smart but I don't really like the fact that it seems to be a friction fit to the headliner

Corbet said:
other than MAF ($375) does anyone know of a source for a dog fence for a FJ60?

I have one in the garage - PM me - cheap...not as nice but cheap...

Spend the coin on the Milford. I think it is one of the best additions I've made to my truck. I tried to use one of those cheaper versions linked above but my dog would literally tear it down in seconds and be in the passenger seat before I could get from the tailgate to the drivers door. The first time you hear a tool box of something heavy slam into the Milford, you'll be glad you bought it.
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom