Carfax report on my 82 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got kinda bored just a little earlier so i decided since i didnt know a whole lot about my 40's previous history i would run a carfax report. everything came out fine as i had hoped except one thing. as many of you know a very nice thing about a late model 40 is this 6 digit odo so i pretty much know the ttue mileage.(96,800k currently) but it turns out my odo came up on the carfax report and something to be noted. it said in 94 i think that the odo went over 99k and being a 5digit the true mileage was questionable after that...i thought this was very strange considering that my odo is not a 5 digit. maybe the PO had to use an old odo for a while or something. very strange though.

that is odd? I ran a car fax on both my 82's....happiely they came up perfect just like the PO's told me :)

back to shoping for a 100 series..........

[quote author=Landpimp link=board=1;threadid=8614;start=msg73579#msg73579 date=1071024514]
back to shoping for a 100 series..........
[/quote]
Too easy Pimp, I think you need a challenge.
105 with TD and 5 spd.

.50 Cal machine gun option with turret wouldn't hurt. :cheers: :D

[quote author=CruisinGA link=board=1;threadid=8614;start=msg73583#msg73583 date=1071024671]
Too easy Pimp, I think you need a challenge.
105 with TD and 5 spd.

.50 Cal machine gun option with turret wouldn't hurt. :cheers: :D
[/quote]

I'll tell ya, find a nice 100 isn't as easy as you would think.......I keep looking out front of my house waiting for one to be droped off...........no luck yet :D But honestly I keep finding Jade Green or white.........don't like either real well, I want black, blue, river rock or red.............oh and I'm cheap and want low miles and a rear diff lock(if 98-99)

as MUCH as want a non US cruiser......the hassles are just not worth it.........how am I gonna insure a right hand drive gray market dsl 105?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom