Cardinal fang.... Pics... OT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bill,

I decided to just post the photo's here of the body panels I need to have cut off. The red lines are about where I need the cuts. I wont need much of the actual top roof. Just needs to be above the rain gutters. the first photo is of the LJ before I did a fast rattle can to see what it would look like painted the same colors of my 55. the other two are of the donor vehicle.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm just as puzzled as everyone...

nial

Crap, I totally wasted #200! Damn.

ranger said:
Random thoughts by Jack Handy?

Cardinal Fang is my favourite torturing Cardinal

Ximinez: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

[The Inquisition exits]

Chapman: I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.

Ok, ok, I need a life, I know. . .

Last edited:
Hawke said:
Cardinal Fang is my favourite torturing Cardinal

Ximinez: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

[The Inquisition exits]

Chapman: I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.

Ok, ok, I need a life, I know. . .

Just wana say,after having a very crappy day;this just lifted me up.:D :beer:

...and I thought I'd totally wasted that momentous milestone. Oh, wait...

nial

...and I thought I'd totally wasted that momentous milestone. Oh, wait... beer and a keyboard - dangerous combination...

nial

Lucy_FJ55 said:
Minipig- What donor vehicle is that? Same type or different?

Its the same type of vehicle. Thats what its supposed to look like (minus the rust, cancer, etc.).

maybe you already know this, but they did come in various top models, i have seen a convertible all soft top one that was definitely not a chop job.

RHINO said:
maybe you already know this, but they did come in various top models, i have seen a convertible all soft top one that was definitely not a chop job.

The LJ20-V is a tintop so the top is not removable. The front windshield frame is solid so the tub is different then that of the convertible LJ20-O. The Prior Owner decided he wanted to take this rare vehicle... and make it into a convertible. So he just cut the rear half of the roof off as you can see in the photo. He said he had the parts in storage. I knew there was a chance I was going to get scrwed over but I went ahead and traded some stuff I had for the LJ20V. I also got a decent flat trailer out of the deal. Now Im just trying to find parts. I came across the one in CA. after doing some networking.

Har, Har, Har,:D You guys have way to much time on your hands!
I got that 'handle' from many years on the LCML. There was a time on the list when everyone was getting a special name that disginated a special group relationship. Andy Liw(I can't spell his last name now) was handing them out. I got the 'Cardinal Fang' because of the 'Cardinal rule' on the list that all members had to have their location in their posts, which I nagged them about endlessly, and the fact that I have a Masters Degree in Theology helped the title to stick.

Minipigg, can those pieces be shipped flat? The sides and the portion of the roof you want?

They are fairly flat. Im not sure how to ship them yet. I know we shipped a small table one time from Texas to Washington State using Greyhound.

I was going to mention Greyhound, but didn't. Others have mentioned using greyhound to ship parts. I have never done it myself, though. Whatever will work:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom