Carb (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have an old Q-Jet collecting dust, preferably '76-'80 vintage, non electronic,
with electric choke. Need core to have re-built, mine is shot/wrong application.
thanks

Hey is that Marana's own T Hill, This is Don C. your favorite (read the only one you know) firefighter. Glad to see you registered and have a whopping two posts.Hope you check in regularly as you will be a wealth of knowledge to everyone here.
:bounce: I'll be hitting the build up on my Fj55's full force come Feb once paramedic class ends so I'll be doing some shopping over at your place. For anyone reading Tim is THE connection for anything TLC in the Tucson/Marana/Phoenix area. Oh, and I'll take one of those Q-jets for a rebuild please. PM me when you get a chance. :)

Hi ya Tim - Glad you are here!

hope to check in with you down your way this winter ( after Jan)

Pasquale

Tim thanks for the offer, I will call you and arrange to come to Marana this week!!
been awile since I have been down to see you! Been a while but you might remember
me, I bought some doors ect... from you and my father-in-law bought a red '71 FJ40
from you a few years back!

Don C. better make that 2nd FF Tim knows! Who do you work for?

I'm with Tucson Fire and you? I need a wheeling connection in Phoenix if that's where you're from.

Sorry, I am going to Chicago the 22nd and will be back the 27th any time after will be fine. Tim

I will call after you get back then! Have a nice Thanksgiving and try to stay warm.

Don, I'm with Sun City West FD, live in Gilbert though.

tfdcruiser said:
I'm with Tucson Fire and you? I need a wheeling connection in Phoenix if that's where you're from.

Need a wheeling connection in PHX? WHat the thell are the rest of us? Chopped liver?

Don, who is teaching your medic class?

Pima college is running it through their public safety institute. We have a bunch of different instructors day-to-day. It's their normal 12 month class crammed down to 6 months, it's all I can do to from going postal!

Sorry BMan didn't mean to sound like a snob! I"ll definitely post up before I go wheel anywhere north of Tucson. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom