carb parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know where I could find an accelator pump and air horn gasket for a 11/70 carb? ??? I saw the air horn gasket on SOR however accelator pump discontinued. Need this ASAP. Anyone have one they would be willing to part with or could lead me in the right direction. Thank you.

I've got both, I think. Definitely have the accalerator pump, THINK I have the gasket. You mean the one between the top and the middle? I'll check tonight.
Ed Long

Thanks Degnol for the reply. I actually found a kit and purchased it right after I posted this. Again thanks for your help. :cheers:

Where did you get it from....

I got it here www.siriusconinc.com K11-358A. I called the guy on the phone and stated could return for full refund. According to SOR carb was the same from 9/69 to 12/74. gasket was 12.83 from SOR lord only knows what shipping would be. Carb kit was 20.00 figured I would take the chance. I hate to admit this especially on this board but cruiser is in the shop. Apartment Management was going to tow it today if I did not get it moved. Instead of having them tow it to some impound and pay just to get it out figured would suck it up and have it towed to a garage. I do not think anyone can understand how badly I want a garage. Can not work on it in MN out in a parking lot at this time. Anyways, I trust this mechanic however, Napa told him they did not have the pump or gasket so I told him I would track one down. This is what I found. Wanted to get the parts to him ASAP as everyday that I come home and do not see the cruiser waiting for me is a sad day. It feels so good to have a cruiser again and I have not even driven it since I drove it home two months ago. Thats the story. Will this kit work or will I have to send it back???

"Will this kit work or will I have to send it back??? "

That will be for your wrench to decide....

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom