Carb linkage help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know the part number for this clip or have one on hand? It’s a link as part of the throttle.. the bottom part broke and it keeps falling off and I’m leaving for Rubicon in a week.. it’s a press on type (ball and socket) I could get away with just getting a couple of the metal clips as the rod is good

1B14366D-082A-487D-B788-8B3F582AAB94.jpeg

2759D165-DA4D-4B31-865E-3E45F1E8B593.jpeg

At this stage of the game (three decade old truck) everyone should have a spare carburetor - not necessarily a working one. At least if can be scavenged for parts

quick search found this:

LINK

Does anyone know the part number for this clip or have one on hand? It’s a link as part of the throttle.. the bottom part broke and it keeps falling off and I’m leaving for Rubicon in a week.. it’s a press on type (ball and socket) I could get away with just getting a couple of the metal clips as the rod is good

View attachment 2702900

View attachment 2702901

I have you covered here :

the clip is NOT a separate item i have seen ?

Thanks for the input!! Talked to George @ valley hybrids and he is sending me one! I’ll look again but mine looks different than links above. Here is a better shot of the whole rod for reference. Thanks again fir all the input and help!!
AD3097C0-7D85-4151-B91E-6D227E94E5BF.jpeg

I think the one @ToyotaMatt has is an updated version. It is length adjustable so maybe it will work for more than one application. The part number I posed above is for that short rod with the female ball socket on each end.

I think the one @ToyotaMatt has is an updated version. It is length adjustable so maybe it will work for more than one application. The part number I posed above is for that short rod with the female ball socket on each end.

i have these ..........

Perfect! Looks correct and adjustable. I have a used one coming. Thanks Toyotamatt! I’ll be ordering some goodies from you when I return from Rubithon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom