SOLD Carb cooling fan for FJ40 2F (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

swamp-thing

SILVER Star
Threads
Thanks @MOTOV8R for selling me basically the whole setup )

I am looking for an FJ40 2F correct carb cooling fan and any associated wiring, sensors, relays etc. needed to install on a 77.
I'm not interested in a 60 series fan ( I have one of those already and it mounts a little differently than the 40 fan )
Please PM if you have a working unit to sell -- cosmetic condition not as important as fully functioning.....

thanks to all in advance

Last edited:
Mark that’s an interesting fan for sure! i suppose I was thinking of the type that bolts to the cowl but one of these could work....any pics handy of this type installed (will search too)

I am looking for an FJ40 2F correct carb cooling fan and any associated wiring, sensors, relays etc. needed to install on a 77.
I'm not interested in a 60 series fan ( I have one of those already and it mounts a little differently than the 40 fan )
Please PM if you have a working unit to sell -- cosmetic condition not as important as fully functioning.....

thanks to all in advance

greetings : The World Famous Swamp Thing ....... :)

I have the UNICORN Part you will NOT have to hunt for any more ...🦄

Bench Tested and Verified , THERMO Switch ...

mounts under the Exhaust manifold , controls ON and OFF function .....

I have the whole thing from a 79 including the control box and relay inside the cab, heat sensor and bracket, carb fan and bracket and wiring harness.
I have the whole thing from a 79 including the control box and relay inside the cab, heat sensor and bracket, carb fan and bracket and wiring harness.
Hi just pm’d you thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom