Wanted Carb bracket (s) to convert to cable throttle cable (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ERNRAM

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a new Aisin desmog carb and a new Trollhole carb for two different early projects (69 and 71)

Both carbs don't have the brackets required for cable linkage. So looking for 2 sets.

Please PM me pictures and pricing

Thanks
Ernie

Looks like 2 brackets and some hardware

Screenshot_20210501-133443_Chrome.jpg

t
Looks like 2 brackets and some hardware

View attachment 2662092

that bracket on bottom Ernie is a trole hole shop made feature , or adapter for his brand he offers

NOT oem toyota part

the top i am unsure about ?

maybe also ...

you need the advise of @4Cruisers , he is my expert of a all cable era land cruiser carb set up like in 1969 for example ...

It's a Marshall @Trollhole special, but it looks like he is 100% out of the Trollhole carb offering. So I am hoping that some people bought the cabled versions and removed them.to go to the rod style and just put them in storage

It's a Marshall @Trollhole special, but it looks like he is 100% out of the Trollhole carb offering. So I am hoping that some people bought the cabled versions and removed them.to go to the rod style and just put them in storage

10-4

i would contact him via PM Ernie and simply ask to purchase your needed parts out-rite

explain why of course

he is a nice fellow and should help i would think ?

I have a large batch of reproduction brackets of the upper one circled in your pic. IIRC, they are on the specials page of my website.

Ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom