car shopping...

patride71

i'm car shopping for my DD.

having a hard time finding a camry....did find a nissan altima 2001..loaded.

any feedback or thoughts on altimas?

consumer reports gives em' a "hell yeah".

patride71

swank60 said:
My mom has an older one - I want to say it's a '97. Been an okay car, but a pain in the ass at times. I think the newer ones are larger, but her's is WAY small on the inside. Makes my Corolla feel all Lexus-y inside.
thanks for the feedback...probably small for you because you can't fit in there with your ape tits...

:flipoff2:

patride71

so i bought me a new DD...2001 nissan altima with 50K on the clock.

in pretty darn good shape too. just needs some new tires and windshield wipers.

now the 60 can rest easy....

I KNOW!!!...worthless without pics! i'll post up some later.

lowtideride

Chris Rock has the same car....he makes jokes about. I thought that would be some usefull information.

Now post up some pics lighting up the tires while wearing a i heart swanky t-shirt.

patride71

lowtideride said:
Chris Rock has the same car....he makes jokes about. I thought that would be some usefull information.

Now post up some pics lighting up the tires while wearing a i heart swanky t-shirt.
haha...now i'm famous. yeah its not a flashy or "cool" car, but it will serve its purpose.

can you let me borrow your "i heart swanky t"? :flipoff2:

patride71

lowtideride said:
Glad ya kept the cruiser, I was starting to worry.
i was tempted yesterday...the used car manager wanted to buy it. i told him to make me an offer and he backed down. if he had offered me $4000+ i probably would have thought really hard about it....

Chris Rock:

"Wanna know the difference between me and Jay-Z? Jay-Z drives a Bently. It cost $250,000. I drive a Nissan Altima. It cost $25,000. I got that extra $225,000 in my pocket."

If I were goona go with a Nissan I would look for an Infinity J30, most under rated car you buy for the money. The 94-95 is an EXCELLENT buy with a low book and it's a hell of a car!

Top Bottom