Car Seats and 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alright, so we thought we were done but apparently one more kid happened. Who has experience with 4 car seats in their 100 series? Are we crazy (yes) to try and make it work? We were thinking one in the back and three across. We current have two infant seats and one regular across the back. I just don’t know of a better car that really accommodates 4 car seats at once. Even a van it doesn’t make that much difference except the larger door. Still have to fold a seat which is impossible with a car seat on it. Maybe we drive 2 anywhere we go 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hi Wilma,

I will say that a Sienna will solve your problems. You can set them up so that you can get to the back seat without folding any seats. They are not cool, but a very useful tool.

Hi Wilma,

I will say that a Sienna will solve your problems. You can set them up so that you can get to the back seat without folding any seats. They are not cool, but a very useful tool.

Same with the 2nd gen Highlander. My daughter owns one. The small center seat in the middle row folds and stores under the console between the front seats. Our 2nd gen limited Sequoia has a small center section in the middle row that can be removed with a couple of bolts. Not a LC but has more than one. Thinking down the road you will be happy to have a vehicle that allows you to separate the kids once they are out of cars seats. My daughter only has three kids but still kept them separate. Not having to deal with folding a seat Everytime they get in is a plus. There is a reason you see very few two door models are. When Chrysler remade the Charger is was in four door only. When the charger originally came out the percentage of four doors sold compared to two was small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom