Cape Lookout Cabin Trip - Labor Day Weekend - Sept 3-6 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
I missed the registration opening window by 30 minutes, so our November trip is now in September :p

I booked cabin 14 is sept 3-6. Total this will sleep 8 people, so more capacity than last year.

As it turns out, this is labor day weekend, and I was able to extend the larger cabin reservation till Monday. If we have enough people to fill out both cabins, then some people will either have to leave Sunday, pile into the larger cabin, or tent/truck camp the last night.

I'm excited!!

1629388033148.png

1609949142637.png

Put it on your calendar!!

Cabin Reservations:

Cabin 14, Friday-Monday:
@GLTHFJ60 (confirmed)
@SeanLX (confirmed) (paid)
@jamesurq
@forrest5000 (confirmed) (paid)
@SFROMAN
@scj (paid)
Richard, Del's buddy

Ferry Info:

Richard, @SeanLX @jamesurq and I are on the Sept 3 ferry at 2pm, returning Sept 6th at 1pm.

@forrest5000 calo Friday at 10 and Monday at 11

@SFROMAN sept 3 at 1600, Sept 6 at 1700

@scj ferry spot Friday @ 4pm and return is Sunday @ 9am

Last edited:
thanks Johnny, for doing this I know how stressful it can be. by the way I'm in.

Thanks for making the reservations. I'm in.

I'm in +1!

Just booked the CALO ferry for 2pm Friday over and 1pm Monday return.

Just booked the CALO ferry for 2pm Friday over and 1pm Monday return.
I just called and booked the same slot!!

She tell you about the new ORV permit we need to get for this year? $25 for the year to get onto cape lookout (cabins or not). Buy it through recreation.gov?

I just called and booked the same slot!!

She tell you about the new ORV permit we need to get for this year? $25 for the year to get onto cape lookout (cabins or not). Buy it through recreation.gov?
She did not mention that. I'll look into it.

For anyone planning on going, you probably should book your ferry sooner rather than later. Being that it is Labor Day weekend, it will likely fill up quickly

Yeah, im seeing the same. Found the cape hattaras ORV permit, but that's not what we need.

Will check back in a month or so, but this will serve as a reminder that we need it.

Thanks for the ferry reminder, they do fill up.

So... I'm on the same ferry. (2pm Fri, 1pm Mon.) She mentioned the permit and said they'd start selling those online in February.

Yeah - why not. Put me down for a single spot.
I'll call the ferry and book - LMK who/how much to paypal/venmo

Confirmed on the same ferry as you guys.

Nice!! You won't regret it, it's a great trip.

I'll wait till the week of to start collecting $, based on how many people end up going.

calo Friday at 10 and Monday at 11

Ferry reserved.
sept 3 at 1600
Sept 6 at 1700

I just realized that if the borders open up I might be in Canada/ Alaska around that time frame.
But I suppose somebody could take my time slot on the ferry if that is the case.
This is a few months away so I will update as soon as I know more info. But for now I am in.

Ferry reserved.
sept 3 at 1600
Sept 6 at 1700

I just realized that if the borders open up I might be in Canada/ Alaska around that time frame.
But I suppose somebody could take my time slot on the ferry if that is the case.
This is a few months away so I will update as soon as I know more info. But for now I am in.

If you drive through Seattle on the way hit me up

I know for a fact that @scj wants in. He does not monitor the forum regularly. Can you put him on the list @GLTHFJ60 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom