Canvasback Rear Cargo Liners installed (w/ pics) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The instructions actual do say to apply the provided velcro to both carpet and plastic as placed. Each sewn on side has its mate attached with the plastic film. They say to lay out the piece, locate where the mate is to go, and after separating it from its sewn on mate, remove film and press it firmly onto the carpet or plastic. Takes 48 hours to adhere to the carpet. If it won't after that it means that the carpet was treated and they have a method to remove the protectant. I did clean the plastic parts with alcohol. I'll put the canvas in tomorrow before loading the fridge and dog.

Interesting regarding the velcro. When my liners arrived from Canvasback, no corresponding strips of velcro mates were attached to the sewn velcro on the liner bottom. I then just installed the liner directly on the carpet. My assumption was that Canvasback simply included generic instructions with my order.

My only caution with the adhesive-backed velcro liner would be the adhesive transferring over time onto your carpet fibers and creating an embedded gunk that will be impossible to remove. Similar to semi-dried glue or something.

Who made this liner??? I'm interested as it covers the plastic pieces up the side of the cargo area.
Line-a-Trunk.....no longer in business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom