Can't Find PS O-Ring No. !!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone PLEASE tell me what the part number is for the o-ring and the bolt for the power steering return line end fitting for a 1993 FZJ80 ? I can't find it!

1647835938166.png

Sent a long private message (conversation) earlier with links to Partsouq where you can find the part numbers for everything on your 80:

Partsouq.com

That bolt and 0-ring are already included when buying a whole new pump, correct?

A new bolt list for a couple of dollars, the O-ring for less,
so both out the door would be under $5 from your local dealer.

IME it helps to develop a relationship with your local parts professional (Toyota Dealer Parts Dept), most of the time I can get the parts I need overnight, no shipping charges. Easy Peazy. If they see you come around often they might be more likely to give you a discount if you ask nicely.

IME it helps to develop a relationship with your local parts professional (Toyota Dealer Parts Dept), most of the time I can get the parts I need overnight, no shipping charges. Easy Peazy. If they see you come around often they might be more likely to give you a discount if you ask nicely.
Local Toyota is pleasant to deal with and they give always offer to give me 20% off, but that doesn't even dent the mark up.

I had an I'm depth conversation with my local dealership about this. Our local club already gets a discount, but I cannot order the parts online and get the discount and deliver to my door.

He offered to take it to management to suggest an online discount for the local club and to make it a little deeper discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom