Can't find OE running boards for my 94 (1 Viewer)

I thought OE running boards for my 94 would be easy to find on the internet. Everything is. But no luck. Seems like a market to fill. Would anyone have a line on these? Thanks.

That's awesome. The rest of my truck is rust free but these have gotten too bad to save. Perhaps I could pay you to ship them?

Fed Ex will package most anything if you can get them to an office but I understand. Can you tell me where you are located? Maybe we are close enough. I will gladly pay you for them.

I believe running boards were port installed. Like the roof rack, hitch bracket, and possibly other things, they rust quickly. I agree, you are better off installing sliders.

Hornd

SILVER Star
I let the scrappers have mine along with the Roof Rack.
One mans trash is anther mans treasure...Lots of ppl get remarried.

Installing OE running boards on your 80 is like traveling to Africa in hopes of catching Ebola. The reason none are available, is that no one with good sense actually thinks someone would want them.

LS1FJ40

SILVER Star
I found a link for all of the following:

OE running boards, OE bull bars, OE roof racks, third row seats, factory cassette players, factory amps, water pistols that shoot jelly, choo choo trains with square wheels, chuck in a boxes, spotted elephants, and more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom