Can't find my kick panel fuse blocks! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm losing my mind a little bit here!

I wanted to try pulling the fuse for the navigation system on my '04 for a while to see if that'll fix my "No Map DVD" error, so I looked up the location in my handy owner's manual.

Driver's side kick panel, it says. No problem, I think. Pull kick panel, pull fuse... oh wait, I don't see a fuse block!

Picture of what's behind my driver's side kick panel -- I don't see a fuse block behind the passenger kick panel either. Am I daft and missing something really basic, or has a nefarious former owner somehow relocated entire fuse blocks?

IMG_0606.jpg

Thanks for the sanity check.

The kick panel fuse box on my '99 there in that area. Idk if they did something different to the 04

You've probably found out by now, but it's there, just above the tip of the footrest in this pic.

You've probably found out by now, but it's there, just above the tip of the footrest in this pic.

It's a very inconvenient location... I recall testing a few fuses there and thinking to myself, "WHY, TOYOTA?"

I assume the engineer who designed it that way was an out of work chiropractor.

Glad I looked here with you--I too had the same issue with LX, now I know where to look. Thanks guys!!!

Another save on the forums!!! It's bad enough having to contort myself in and half upside down but then to hide it like that!?!?

I love the effort of removing the entire panel versus the black cover. Dying. But I looked here too. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom