CANCELED Monthly wheeling March 21st 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I can't make our normal 2nd Saturday this month. How about a alternate. Maybe Sunday the 15th or ? This should be at AOAA too.

I will try and make either date as well. Still trying to find time to get a look at my front locker, but I keep having trees come down and friends that want to offer me free wood, so I have to get on it right away.

So, I'm hearing the 21st. Everyone good with that.

How dose everyone feel if I extend to the GCLC officers?

My 40 is still under the knife... if she comes through in time, I’ll be there

@CatskillsRunner was thinking of helping us author a Keystone Monthly Trail Ride report for Toyota Trails this month.
Does the 21st at AOAA work for you guys Kris?

Andy, yes, invite the Gotham BOD.

No, we'll be in TX at Roundup.

Good luck with the rest of those Gotham City guys. Seems to me they hang up their spurs as soon as cold weather sets in, isn't that right @jonheld ?

No, we'll be in TX at Roundup.

Good luck with the rest of those Gotham City guys. Seems to me they hang up their spurs as soon as cold weather sets in, isn't that right @jonheld ?
The cold weather makes my old bones brittle.
Honestly, I can't make the 21st as I have a pesky family thing that day, but I will extend the offer to the rest of the GCLC BOD.

You guys should do the weekend that works best for you. I can come down another time.

21st works for me as well.

I am rolling for Moab 2 weeks later, not sure I want to risk the rigs health. But i gotta get @fireball his wheels!

Chuck, I would offer you the passenger seat of the BJ 74 but that thing was built for the Japanese. Your knees would be up by your ears! I had to build a custom bracket to move the driver seat back almost 4 inches so I could actually drive it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom