*CANCELED* June 25th 2022 Tech Day *Postponed* (1 Viewer)

What day works for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star
Threads
OTRAM has offered up the use of his shop for a Coal Mine Tech Day for June 25th. The votes have been counted June 25th will be our next Tech Day!!

Last edited:
I've got work I could do if I can order the parts in time..

I would also like to attend. Is there anything I can bring? I cannot do much lifting and my mobility has gotten worse (two hip replacement surgeries and worsening spinal column damage this pandemic), but I can bring stuff... food, drink, sharp insults for the meek as I hobble past with an un-earned sense of superiority?

Bad news! Tech day at OTRAM has been canceled!
I do not currently have space at my house to work. If there is someone that has space we can possibly move it.

I talked to the guys this morning. We could most likely do the first weekend in July. I've just got to get back among the living after being out sick for two weeks. (on top of vacation the week prior). I think Crash and Cody may have forgotten what I look like.

Hope you are feeling better Ryan @OTRAMM - the Iceland trip looked epic. I wish you would’ve taken more photos though 😂😂😂

Hope you are feeling better Ryan @OTRAMM - the Iceland trip looked epic. I wish you would’ve taken more photos though 😂😂😂
I've got over 4000 to go through. I haven't had the brain power yet :). Iceland was awesome. The Covid not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom