Canadian M101 got new home today!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pics of my M101 I got from Koffer! Thanks Koffer, no problems during the trip! Thanks to Lance at IPOR for helping me out also!

Roberto

Last edited:
Hey thats a nice looking trailer you got there :grinpimp:
Im glad you had no problems and Lance and Cam are A1 dudes to deal with.
Now post up some pics of it hooked up to that bad ass HJ next to it :cool:

Koffer do you have any of these left? What is the price on one of these trailers, plus the shipping..?

Its a 83 BJ42 LX, thanks again! I have to lower my pintle a little so its level.

Looks great! I have to get one. Any plans for a paint scheme/ other mods?

Did you get the lights/harness from Koffer also, or did you pick them up elsewhere?

Koffer, is this the condition that the others you have are in? The other guy that is going in on these is asking what they look like, and if so, I'll just send him the link of Roberto's trailer. We will be getting two, if not three.

I think I am going to paint a greyish silver which my BJ will be also, I will paint the fenders black, rhino line the inside, make it have a flip down tailgate, technitop rooftop tent in the plans. The lights were on it already. it has minor surface rust but no dents or anything major. excellent condition. I plan on sandblasting it or maybe taking it to have it acid dipped and galvanized for it is only $.50 a pound to do at a place 2 hours north of me. I believe they are all pretty much in this condition, very nice.

Koffer do you have any of these left? What is the price on one of these trailers, plus the shipping..?

Yeah I sell have a few
shipping isn't cheap though from east to west (hell my shipping company is trying to double :eek: the rate I paid to ship 6 to LA for Scubajeep :mad: )

Give me a zip code for a place with a loading dock or forklift and I can get you a price .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom