Canadian License Plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
I realize it’s probably a stretch but this is the only Canadian tag that’s not hanging in my Cruiser garage. Anyone have one that they’re willing to let go?
Thanks
4988560F-30D9-4725-AA68-5F8F5967A754.jpeg

That'll be a tough one. There isn't (to my knowledge anyway) an all weather or even a winter road link between the territory of Nunavut and the rest of the country. I could certainly be wrong but have yet to come across such a route. Too many miles of permafrost and tundra, its a big, wild country up there.

Fun but useless factoid, there appears to be several spots in the province of Quebec along the eastern coast of James Bay, west of the town of Radisson, where it may be possible to cross the imaginary border into Nunavut. I'd like to give it a try one one day, even just as an excuse to go see. Happy hunting.

That'll be a tough one. There isn't (to my knowledge anyway) an all weather or even a winter road link between the territory of Nunavut and the rest of the country. I could certainly be wrong but have yet to come across such a route. Too many miles of permafrost and tundra, its a big, wild country up there.

Fun but useless factoid, there appears to be several spots in the province of Quebec along the eastern coast of James Bay, west of the town of Radisson, where it may be possible to cross the imaginary border into Nunavut. I'd like to give it a try one one day, even just as an excuse to go see. Happy hunting.
Yep, I assumed the odds were not in my favor. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom