Canadian Group Trailer buy Back On !!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey ,
does anyone have a phone number for michele up in canada?

I am still waiting for an ok to get my trailer. Won auction on 28th ,paid as requested on the 29th, watched you guys get your trailers on the 29th and 30th, waited for paypal to clear til the 3rd, at 6:00 AM and now NOTHING from the seller :mad:

Is this normal for stuff like this or what ? I'm trying not to get pissed.

bradshawkid said:
Hey ,
does anyone have a phone number for michele up in canada?

I am still waiting for an ok to get my trailer. Won auction on 28th ,paid as requested on the 29th, watched you guys get your trailers on the 29th and 30th, waited for paypal to clear til the 3rd, at 6:00 AM and now NOTHING from the seller :mad:

Is this normal for stuff like this or what ? I'm trying not to get pissed.

I don't have a phone number, but it was my experiance that they were somewhat hit and miss with their email response times.

Regarding your trailer, there was some mention that the load of trailers that arrived was short a couple of trailers-- some sort of shipping mix up.

Let us know what happens.

Jared

Man...now I know how a fish feels watching a lure :)

Michele finally emailed (holiday flight/laptop meltdown) Said everythings GO.

Pat called me with the same good tidings.

So, at dawns early light i'm off to Home Deeps to get my tithe to the trailer gods...

I will report back,with my trailer (or upon it) Wish me luck :cheers:

Yes it is finally home!

Now , resoration parts and the" Registration Scavenger Hunt"

I'd post a pic but i'm not sure how and dont want to send a bunch of gobbledygook :D

Trailer for my M151 A2 Jeep

Hi folks...
I'm new here and was reading ofer the threads and discovered this.
I have restored a Military Jeep model M151 A2 and have been looking for a matching 1/4 ton triler for it.
I was happy to find this and wanted to find out if there are any available. I will also consider the Canidian version model M101.
I am attaching a pic of my Jeep (I hope)
Thank you...Ralph
Jeep.1.jpg

I'd recommend an M416 since the flat fenders will match your Jeep's fenders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom