Canadian BJ70 for sale - clean (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm posting this for a guy who lives in town and is not computer savvy. I know him through mutual friends. He is selling his 1986 BJ70 that has approx 232,000 kms on it. He is the second owner and has had it for 4 years. The PO is a co-worker of his who ordered it directly from the local Toyota dealer. The current owner has the original Bill of Sale from 1986 and other documentation from the sale.

This started out in black however the body was redone about five years ago and is now green. General condition of the body and frame is good+, however there are some rust bubbles starting to form underneath the paint in certain spots. The interior is almost flawless.

The PO had the truck undercoated with some thick black crap and it's starting to flake off, but the frame appears to be in good shape. The truck starts and runs really smooth. No smoke. I did not see any leakage or seepage underneath.

It has the 3B diesel with 5 speed. The current owner does not drive it in the winter.

He is asking $ 9,500 for it. It also comes with a box of parts and the original radio. I didn't snoop through the box, but I will get a list of what's inside.

I will help out any Mud member if required. I can take it to my mechanic and have him go through it for a nominal fee.

The unit is located in Barrie Ontario. It's about an hour north of Toronto. My phone number is (705) 730 - 0011.

So...sold, or no?

Nice come back there, Mr. dieseldude! I personally have been in situations in which sideways-posted pictures come in handy, so I buy it...

I must say though, here in America we dropped the U off a couple of letters for efficiency reasons a long time ago. We figured since we were going to be taking extra time using one unit of measure for science and the "old one" for all else, we needed to trim down our time spent writing/typing that extra letter in words like colour and honour. 0_o

You realize the last time this post was active was 2009?

You realize the last time this post was active was 2009?

Yes, but decided to reply nonetheless since nobody did 4 years ago and because I found it funny.

Yes, but decided to reply nonetheless since nobody did 4 years ago and because I found it funny.

Ok, just I was just giving you a heads up in case you didn't see that. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom