Wanted Canada - LC100 or LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll have and 07LX w/164K miles. Ready in about 3 or 4 months.

I'm definitely interested, not in a rush to buy so 3-4 months is fine. However you are in the US as I understand, so I would have to deal with shipping, import duties, taxes, etc trying to get it up to Canada

I've leave that up to you. Not something I've any expertise on. I've PM you with email info.

Last edited:
Yeah good luck, you'll need it. They sold less than 800 of these from 98-2007 in Canada. After the first owners were done with them, they were bought cheap and shipped out to Russia because they were relatively cheap used on the Canadian market. You can imagine why Lexus didnt sell many when the LX stickered for over $100k cad in 2007. On top that most Canadian 100s are a rusty pile by now.

If you value your time, just pick the one up by Paul 2001LC and fork over the expenses for a shipper/broker to get it into Canada for you.

If you value your time, just pick the one up by Paul 2001LC and fork over the expenses for a shipper/broker to get it into Canada for you.

I’ll second this. Buy Graygal (2007 LX 470) from Paul (@2001LC). I would have if I didn’t win the lottery on the 2007 Thundercloud 119k LC that was for sale here two weeks ago.

Yeah good luck, you'll need it. They sold less than 800 of these from 98-2007 in Canada. After the first owners were done with them, they were bought cheap and shipped out to Russia because they were relatively cheap used on the Canadian market. You can imagine why Lexus didnt sell many when the LX stickered for over $100k cad in 2007. On top that most Canadian 100s are a rusty pile by now.

it is slim pickins out here but just missed out on a couple recently, got screwed over by a used car dealership on an 06 LX470 was in minty condition, low mileage and from BC recently imported to Ontario. The ones from BC aren't rusted to hell yet, some really clean ones do come up.

Will check out Paul's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom