Can you post some PICS of your 700r4 setup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in the midst of my first tranny and TC swap and am hoping to see some pics of your past or current 700r4 setups or installs to help me along.

Thank you all!:beer:

anybody?

Here are some pictures. 1971 fj40 sbc ,700r, dana 300 tc, centered lc axle, spring over. Motor mount is 8 inches back from shock tower and rear driveshaft will be about 25 inches long with rear springs turned around, the front driveshaft looks like it might hit the trans oil pan a little.
YES the front axle is fliped over and turned backwards to see how much of a lift spring over would be. Let me know if you need more.
james
Picture 358.jpg
Picture 364.jpg
Picture 363.jpg

thats awesome, im doing my crossmembers now!! more if you got em!!!! thanks

thats awesome, im doing my crossmembers now!! more if you got em!!!! thanks

How can you be "doing your crossmembers now" if you do not have your transmission/transfer case adapter, or your transfer case for that matter...

:confused:

right

How can you be "doing your crossmembers now" if you do not have your transmission/transfer case adapter, or your transfer case for that matter...

:confused:

ok ok, you got me...maybe im not "doing" them, but im looking forward to doing them ASAP...waiting on delivery of the TC and adapter..nice call:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom