Can you feed a 6month old boy ham???

Just wondering cuze i am at home and have my little boy today. His nanny wanted the day off...
I love my boy, but this may drive me to drinking......

Oh, so can you feed him ham??

:flipoff2:

flintknapper

SILVER Star

Noah, he won't digest it very well if he hasn't already been eating "solid" foods and in paticular meats.

Also, be quite attentive about small objects that he can get into his mouth at this age. Choking is a real concern for the next 18 months or so. They seem to want to put everything in their mouths at that age.

Most people are still feeding "strained" baby foods at his age.

flintknapper said:
Noah, he won't digest it very well if he hasn't already been eating "solid" foods and in paticular meats.

Also, be quite attentive about small objects that he can get into his mouth at this age. Choking is a real concern for the next 18 months or so. They seem to want to put everything in their mouths at that age.

Most people are still feeding "strained" baby foods at his age.
oh really.................................................................................. :D

thorvald

I think theres certain foods you're "supposed" to wait to give them till a certain age. some due to allergies, some due to digestion issues, ask your pediatrician :) peanuts, seafood, and some other things, think pork might be one, are foods I think your supposed to wait till the kid is one.
the real question is what kind of beer are you going to serve with it? :rolleyes: :beer:

Hey Eric, your right. I think your suggestion of giving every Iraqi family a pet pig as part of their assimilation might be a little risky....... They might get a little upset in the middle east if you don't have enough swine for all those other countries....

Might want to rethunk this one.

thorvald said:
I think theres certain foods you're "supposed" to wait to give them till a certain age. some due to allergies, some due to digestion issues, ask your pediatrician :) peanuts, seafood, and some other things, think pork might be one, are foods I think your supposed to wait till the kid is one.
the real question is what kind of beer are you going to serve with it? :rolleyes: :beer:
making a Genuiss bottle as i type.... :D

Top Bottom