Can we talk about 1HZ pressure regulators and the feed line to the diesel pump? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an oil leak that appears to be sourced from these two places. I tried my hardest to find part numbers for either and emailed some known parts suppliers but so far no responses.

I have a 1990 HZJ73 that I am looking to get this for. Does anybody have part numbers or recommended suppliers I can contact to obtain the items? I am hopeful that I can just give my local Toyota parts supplier in new york the part numbers and they'll be able to get them. If not, is somebody that could order direct from Japan? If I'm going about this all wrong, just let me know what else I should be doing instead. Sorry to create new thread on this, I looked around on Ih8mud for a week or so and couldn't find this issue addressed yet.

maybe a picture or two would help people help you. have you checked partsouq.com? they have part diagrams. mega-zip might also can't remember.
Roger that, I’ll reply tomorrow to show which parts I’m talking about with the diagram from the 1hz repair manual.

i would like to say , although you are going to replace the press reg. but how you can check the fuel pressure ?
its better off to send to a injection pump and get it repair correctly. pump has to be calibrated. But if u have worked with a diesel shop before that can help lots .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom