Can we get a rig of the week, month? ROTW,ROTM? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know it's been brought up before, couldn't recall why we haven't gotten it going though. I'm sure if we signed up even 4 rigs initally to get the ball rolling we could keep it up. There are alot of rigs I'd like to have a more in depth knowledge of and see more pics of fab work done. Weigh in...

Yes

You just have to ask a Moderator if they would maintain it.

Look at ROTW in the 40 section and all the work involved. Poser does a really good job keeping up with it and scheduling it. We just need to find a moderator in the 60 series section.

This would be a great thing if we could have a ROTW. I know that its been tried and has fallen apart, but I think it would be amazing. We have a ton of awesome rigs over here!!

Where / how can we find a mod to help?

I am not a mod in the 60 corner. But I will talk to the mods to get it set up..

one of the problems with a ROTM is participation..

Can I get a list of all that would be interested in actually posting?

I am not a mod in the 60 corner. But I will talk to the mods to get it set up..

one of the problems with a ROTM is participation..

Can I get a list of all that would be interested in actually posting?
yep i can have a disk made:D

3 months of people (4 per month) = 12 people that will volunteer will get it rolling.

There is no "minimum" requirement. Just a bit of pride in your rig :)

3 months of people (4 per month) = 12 people that will volunteer will get it rolling.

There is no "minimum" requirement. Just a bit of pride in your rig :)
:cool:ive never posted many pictures of my junk because of my :mad:vista i need to buy another program to download i suppose. but i can take picture and have wallmart/someone but them on a disk:cheers:

If posting pics is an issue please send them to me and sign up.

mace at ih8mud.com

get a reasonable list and lets go..

Bob will be up for it.

BTW, the hardest thing about a ROTM is keeping people interested in it. I would hate to get a month into it and have everyone get apathetic...

I'd be happy to participate. What do I need to do?

If posting pics is an issue please send them to me and sign up.

mace at ih8mud.com

get a reasonable list and lets go..

Bob will be up for it.

BTW, the hardest thing about a ROTM is keeping people interested in it. I would hate to get a month into it and have everyone get apathetic...
thanks mace:)

Got a couple of thoughts about this in discussion right now.

Might be really worth it to sign up ;)

Ill step up and do one, id like to be a couple months down the road so i can do it post 4.88s and more tube, but whenever is cool with me.

I always liked the ROTW over in the 80 section, get to see a lot of cool stuff.

I feel that it would be more effective if we established a ROTM (month) rather than week, or perhaps bi-weekly since weeks come and go so quickly. I would be willing to post as a ROT(something) after the summer is over, so count me in. :cool:

I'm in.
Just let me know.

I will volunteer only if I can be that 12th person down the list so i can get some more done.

lunyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom