Can Rock warrior wheels fit on 2016+ LX 570 without any modification? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can Rock warrior wheels fit on 2016+ LX 570 without any modification? Just want to know if LT285/70-17 KO2 tires on Rock warrior wheels was possible to mount without modification. I really would want to keep the vehicle as close to stock if possible. There is a document that mentions it being an option for Land cruiser, but not LX.

I have searched this forum and not seeing a direct answer to this. I see some mention to 2015 and earlier. I looked at the wheel/tire database as well and not seeing it. Apologies if I missed it somehow there.

Looking into getting a 2016+ LC200 or 2016+ LX 570. Going back and forth between both. However, my happy medium would be 2016+ LX 570 on rock warrior wheels. This way you get all the nice stuff that comes with Lexus with an awesome tire/wheel package for the trails. Greatly appreciate any info.

Last edited:
Yes.
They fit.
Some other 17” wheels could be a problem, but RW wheels absolutely fit.

A number of mud members have demonstrated this over the last several years.

You’ll need to move your TPMS transmitters over but other than that yes they bolt right on, even over your larger front brakes than 08-11.

Appreciate the replies here. Does anyone have a pic of their 2016+ LX 570 with RW and KO2's? I did a search and not able to find a single vehicle. Would appreciate if someone could post a link to one. I assume the picture is probably buried in one of the picture thread's.

Reason for asking is that I am very close to buying one. I am going back and forth between Land Cruiser and LX 570. I might be swayed to LX 570 if I can see how RW with KO2's look. Also, I do NOT want to do any modification to the body. The tires and wheels is all I want to do to the vehicle. Will be kept stock.

To me, this would be the perfect compromise in that you get Luxury and the look of toughness from the wheel/tire combo. However, I am sure everyone has their own reasoning for choosing an LX or LC.

Not a 570, but RWs on a 2017 LC. Given the sides are pretty much the same, hope this helps.
20180526_115540.jpg

I can’t help with pictures but that very different front bumper/fascia will certainly impact the appearance. The rear would likely be the same, with simply more body paneling visible from the side. I think the newer LX is designed for those big wheels.. IMO the cruiser can barely pull off 17s with how big the body is. But that’s just my opinion as someone with a cruiser and rock warriors.

I have a 16 Lx with RW on it. It was not a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom