Can anyone link me to a door mirror glass supplier? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a '99 105 with a peeling right hand side door mirror glass.

I'm not so keen to buy a complete aftermarket door mirror assembly as they're so cheap I imagine that they're junk (although I could be wrong).

I only need the mirror glass so ordered a replacement from an Australian supplier (it said 50th Anniversary) but it doesn't fit. I don't know if the supplier made an error or if 50th Anniversary mirrors are different suitable,for,TOYOTA,LANDCRUISER,100,SERIES,(50th,ANN), 3/98>10/07, RIGHT,SIDE,MIRROR, NEW,(flat,mirr - https://www.autoglasswarehouse.com.au/suitable-for-toyota-landcruiser-100-series-50th-an

Does anyone know where else to get just the door mirror glass? I can't be bothered trying to deal with the above company again as I had absolutely zero communication from them

Thanks team.

This is what I got and it seems to work fine. Maybe the picture will help your search.

79F79090-C265-4B0A-A11A-9928C9F094EA.png

Last edited:
Thanks chaps. It's appreciated.

I don't know why I didn't think of trying the Toyota dealer if I can't get aftermarket. I guess we're all out of the habit of trying 'factory' for a 20 year old vehicle.

For the record: I don't imagine the 105 mirrors are heated, and even if they are it's not a feature we need in my local climate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom