Can anyone Identify this TOYOTA VEHICAL right in front of the Cygnas White FJ40 on the RH back ground Vintage Image ? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yellow one looks like it could be a Fiat Spider. Next one is a Jag, then Sprite or MG, then Mini Cooper. Just quick look on my phone with little detail is what I see.

Okay, so what happens when you give a Corona Mark II Wagon the suspension and drivetrain of a solid axle early pickup/4Runner? Borrow the caps from a 55, and it would almost look like a Pig on the trail. PM me if you have one in your 'barn.'
You'd have the first 4WD off-road capable station wagon, it would have beat this American station wagon by a dozen years:

AMC Eagle.jpg

No, I missed it. But look at that shinky VSV on the driver fender. And, the jackrod on the cowl.
You'd have the first 4WD off-road capable station wagon, it would have beat this American station wagon by a dozen years:

View attachment 2808838
Also from the eBay Motors Blog:

you all don't know what CLASSY JDM Alternative 4WD is all about :cool:

K1mElwA4-Ql8uN48kbF7.SORxmS8jaI.jpg

K1mElwA4-eaqOprA3h2.iQvKDIWQdy.jpg

K1mElwA4-3WC2huwcRmz.ecyFBWwHCZ.jpg

s-RUP68LNia.hnPHU6soK0.jpg

K1mElwA4-zX--x2APmrv.jpg

K1mElwA4-zSJ0qlyWA.jpg

s-751npkZBVDs.jpg

s-CD2lzsox63.xKpgheMjI.jpg

K1mElwA4-mhICmWWS4.jpg

K1mElwA4-G9-f8o5OA8.jpg

you all don't know what CLASSY JDM Alternative 4WD is all about :cool:

K1mElwA4-Ql8uN48kbF7.SORxmS8jaI.jpg

K1mElwA4-eaqOprA3h2.iQvKDIWQdy.jpg

K1mElwA4-3WC2huwcRmz.ecyFBWwHCZ.jpg

s-RUP68LNia.hnPHU6soK0.jpg

K1mElwA4-zX--x2APmrv.jpg

K1mElwA4-zSJ0qlyWA.jpg

s-751npkZBVDs.jpg

s-CD2lzsox63.xKpgheMjI.jpg

K1mElwA4-mhICmWWS4.jpg

K1mElwA4-G9-f8o5OA8.jpg
I'm running power steering pumps from those Tercels on both of my FJ40s. And now I've got a Tercel coil and igniter in my '76 FJ40 and a brand new Tercel igniter waiting for my '71 FJ40 build - that one will get a new Toyota coil with my next parts order.

This whole thread is confusing me with the multiple gear changes...but I am glad I saw that Tercel SR5. Thats some styling wheels.

NON USA " SNOW VERSION " JDM Spec. AL25

1633917554115.jpeg

1633917252868.jpeg

I can see it, the Tercel with a spare tire carrier on the back. Its style is really like the first generation of 4Runner. It is just hard to imagine it with 5-gallon Jerry cans, on the tire swing-out, and the original four-lug wheels. And, it is just hard to see over overgrown vegetation, truck beds, etc. when your ride rolls low to the pavement.

I can see it, the Tercel with a spare tire carrier on the back. Its style is really like the first generation of 4Runner. It is just hard to imagine it with 5-gallon Jerry cans, on the tire swing-out, and the original four-lug wheels. And, it is just hard to see over overgrown vegetation, truck beds, etc. when your ride rolls low to the pavement.
In 1985 I had one of those Tercels as a work car out in Colorado. It would take to the same trails, in style, that I traversed with my 40.
Well, maybe not all of them!
This whole thread is confusing me with the multiple gear changes...but I am glad I saw that Tercel SR5. Thats some styling wheels.

i have personally seen this Exact Tercel Wagon in person

its bad to the bone !

jpf4ju9i4ft61.jpg

n3rbnk4i4ft61.jpg

f6de2fd09d436c2d37e49a30e083c930.jpg

1045cbdfd45d7ea0d857429b43639d5e42e7e1dc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom