Can anyone identify these tires? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was viewing the thread posted by user heavytlc about rebuilding his wagon after it had been stolen and really liked the look of the tires he used.

all I can identify on the tire is 'steel belted radial a/d'. I assume they are some sort of trailer tire but cannot find any info about trailer tires existing in 33x10.50, which he states they are in a previous post. I would as him but he doesn't appear to be active anymore..

It's also pretty difficult to find any tire in that size that doesn't have an aggressive a/t or m/t tread. I won't be doing much wheeling or crawling at all with my rig so I haven't much use for those.

Thanks!

image-jpg.1081276

I know I am not spot on, but these appear to be from Walmart. Listed under "Cargo Master". That's the closest I could find. But, they are trailer tires and I wouldn't drive on them. They are not designed to steer and stop a vehicle.

I know I am not spot on, but these appear to be from Walmart. Listed under "Cargo Master". That's the closest I could find. But, they are trailer tires and I wouldn't drive on them. They are not designed to steer and stop a vehicle.

I came across that brand as well but can't seem to find anything in a 33" size for pretty much any similar tire out there. Wondering if he custom ordered them or came across a freak set?

They may not be "33" but close in metric measurements. Unless it's printed on the side wall. Then, I'm really not sure. I still would not take them on the road.

They may not be "33" but close in metric measurements. Unless it's printed on the side wall. Then, I'm really not sure. I still would not take them on the road.

yeah, I zoomed in as much as possible and couldn't get much info on them. it's a 3rd vehicle and will not gain more than 500 miles per year. around town use only. if it were a daily or going to be used more frequently I would understand your point.

I managed to get ahold of heavytlc. Turns out the tires pictured are 20+ years old and indeed actual truck tires. No longer made however. Looks like I'll be getting a regular set of a/t's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom