Can anyone ID this bumper or dash mount? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all -

Slowly working through my 80 series rescue that is in need of a lot of love. One of things I am having difficulty with is finding details on some of the 20 year old modifications where spare parts are also needed (minus the car phone -- that will likely remain dead). I know I could go new, but half the fun is repairing when possible...right...?

Does anyone recognize this bumper and/or media mount? Would love to know a make if anyone has any ideas to satisfy my curiosity and parts sourcing....

20210920_184941.jpg
20210920_184437.jpg

Last edited:
Very possible bhsdriller. At first I thought it looked like an earlier Slee model, but not looking like it. Despite my terrible photos, and some wear, it seems well built if it was homemade. Estimating it is circa 2000 vintage based on previous owner.

Maybe an older Hanna Quality design? Some design elements seem similar to this one from 2015:

Their site went back to 2002, but unfortunately the images didn't get archived:

back in the day Iron Pig made there own bumpers ...

My slee mounted a hi-lift behind the tire swingout. And no gussets on the sides. Whatever it is it looks useable, just needs a bit of tremclad and some swingout bearing TLC no doubt.

Appreciate all the help guys! Been slowly piecing this one together. I have new stainless Destaco clamps en route (Destaco 341-RSS), and think I finally figured out which T-handle pull pins to replace that had broken off (INNOVATIVE COMPONENTS GI1/2-1.5-B-TR6). This wasn't the most flattering picture, but think it will clean up nicely when I sand and repaint. Really thick steel, swing action is still smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom