1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone do a carfax VIN search for me?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by mabrodis, Jul 1, 2005.

1. mabrodis

mabrodis

Can anyone lookup this badboy, deal seems a bit too good to be true (although I haven't seen the vehicle yet, so that may answer some questions)...

VIN is: JT3DJ81W9S0110729

Mucho Appreciated...
    Mark Brodis
    mabrodis@colorado4x4.net

2. White Shark

White Shark

Media:
    Albums:
    The carfax says that a band of poo flinging monkeys were riding in it when a group of pickle pushers got the idea to.....never mind. :D

3. cheap 40

cheap 40

Emailed you the results.......

Tony

4. mabrodis

mabrodis

Thanks!!

And yep, it found exactly what I was curious about...claims to be a '95 Cruiser with 82K miles...however carfax says otherwise...in '99 vehicle was reported to have 93K miles, then in '02 had 43K , then in '03 it had 130K, then later in '03 it had 105K, then in '04 had 68K, and was issued a Colorado title with not-actual-mileage...not sure what to think about all of that, what a mess.

I could try to determine mileage on a vehicle anyway, but that's tough/impossible and would show more maintenance weaknesses than mileage I'm sure...

I'm still going to go look at it tomorrow, it also claims to be black with light-green interior...obviously Toyota never made a light-green interior, but maybe it's been pimp'd out (it is in that part of town)...so that could be sweet.. :D