1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anybody do an 80 check in Arlington, TX?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by locrwln1, Aug 13, 2005.

1. locrwln1

locrwln1

The pictures look great and the seller has really good feedback. I was wondering if anyone near Arlington, TX would mind going by there and letting me know if it is as clean as it looks. Pretty much has what I'm looking for and the color, both inside and out is perfect. I would appreciate it tremendously. :)

Ok, I'm an idiot, how do I attach an ebay file? I got it to "upload" in the files management, but I don't know where it went.

2. TX_TLC

TX_TLC

Might get a better response in the Chat section...

3. rgsiii

rgsiii SILVER Star

4. locrwln1

locrwln1

Yeap, that's the one. Although, I noticed that the price is starting to go up and it still has seven days left on the bid. Oh well.

By the way, I noticed that you are a member of the Razorback Land Cruisers. So whereabouts in Arkansas are you from? I grew up in the Ozarks. Graduated from Jasper High School. Jasper, AR is about twenty miles south of Harrison on Hwy 7.

5. rgsiii

rgsiii SILVER Star

Actually, I am in Mississippi. I am across the river from Lake Village, Arkansas. I am about the same distance from Jackson and Little Rock. There is more wheeling in Arkansas and I am more active in the Razorback Land Cruisers. The Green Country Cruisers out of OK had a Poker Run in Cass, AR. Which is not too far from Jasper. It was in January and a was a good time in pretty country.

6. lathamb

lathamb

No need to inspect this one. I posted a thread on this vehicle about a month ago. The LC had a bad knock in the motor (like a bad main bearing) when I bought it from used from a Lexus dealer in Dallas. The knock was known at the dealer but they didn't disclose the knock ahd somehow hid the knock while it was on the lot. I changed the oil and the knock was obvious. They took it back, posted it again on ebay, and now it is in Arlington. Be careful on this one!!! I got a 96 for less $$ and lower miles later!

7. locrwln1

locrwln1

Cool, that is good to know. I've never bought anything long distance and that is probably why. Well we can delete this thread now.