Camry steering wheel swap 95-97 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I swapped in a 1998 Camry steering wheel into my 95 land cruiser and it was a direct fit but the only catch was that the LC airbag did not fit so i had to order a Camry airbag off CL. The airbag was a direct swap and was plug and play for the LC. From what ive gathered 97-2001 camry wheels and airbags work.

I just went to my local junkyard and found two ES300 steering wheels that are in better shape than my LX450's. Unfortunately, they both would still need to be recovered. I'll keep on looking. Did find a Matrix with the 115V switch. Gonna go back and grab that.

There are other threads where others have done the same.

When i searched this the only thing that showed up was that it would work

I have a nice steering wheel and airbag out of a '94 ES300 sitting in the back of my Land Cruiser to swap out. Not expecting any issues, cost me $43 for the steering wheel and air bag from a local junkyard.

Has anybody got photos of their swaps?

I thought I’d seen a swap using the radio controls on the wheels too. Anybody know anything about that?

Similar MY LS400 wheel is the same diameter as the LC wheel, fits the airbag and everything. I pulled mine from a 1996 and it matched the gray interior of the LC just about perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom