Builds CAMPTEQ's 80 Series Pop top Prototype (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

met you in Ventura a few years ago, you still in SoCal?

I'd love to get one of these. If for nothing else, just to reduce the questions that Phil always fields....LOL.
-kidding, this is exactly what I need.

E2DFFE5F-1070-4A59-83CA-E0AC3291E5A5.jpeg
met you in Ventura a few years ago, you still in SoCal?

I'd love to get one of these. If for nothing else, just to reduce the questions that Phil always fields....LOL.
-kidding, this is exactly what I need.

I’m back in the Colorado mountains and settled in here. I miss the coast all the time but the mountains are hard to beat.
I’ve had a great response to offering these again. Email me with any questions
3C48FC85-FAEB-41DA-8755-6AAC836E5A26.jpeg

I'm interested!

Jeff, I emailed him and it looks like a he has a number updates in the works, one of which is removable mosquito netting. No ETA yet, and the price is a bit higher than the last go around. However, in my opinion, reasonable all things considering

Interested! It'd be cool to have a 80series westy!

edited to add, interested but doubt I could actually purchase one at $5k+?

Last edited:
VERY interested as well. The Hondo and AT Habitats are a great option for my Tacoma, but I’d rather have something like this on my Cruiser rather than waste it on the bed of my truck. The ability to stay within your vehicle and access your tent is what is so appealing to me for Campteq. So happy your thinking about potentially making more @Thecriscokid

I don’t really recall... Wasn’t this 6k before? Just read it’s expected to be a little more this go-round. Sweet product. Wish I could say “interested” and be serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom