Camping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
anyone know any good spots to do some car camping around these parts, either lake, river or ocean works for me. Got a weekend off coming up and would like to be able to chill at some water and fish, or just chill

I like the camping up at Lake Wateree.....but prefer primitive camping for most part where at most you drive 4x4 as far as you can. Otherwise, we camp at Uwharrie on every trip...

I do a lot of backpacking. So I'm into primitive, but owning the cruiser means I can do some pretty remote vehicle camping. I mean a weekend with my dog, a fishing pole and a decent book sounds like a hell of a nice time to me.

if you get tires and rock sliders at a minimum....need to plan on going to Uwharrie in September at least. Offroading....Badin Lake is there for fishing, boating, etc.....hiking trails.....good camping....nice time.

Need a decent job and don't have that nice piece of sheep skin (diploma) till august. Which sucks so won't be able to be dropping much on the truck, now I maybe able to borrow a welder and make my own sliders, but that can be a PITA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom