camping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Camping at Twin Grove Campground in PA was $35 per tent site. With clean restrooms and showers.

Camping at Field and Forest $25 per person (not per site) with very poor restrooms and showers.

I understand we get to use trails on their property but the camping fees seem a bit high to me.

This year we made the camping fee 25 per night to help cover the cost of the port potties, dumpsters and the property owners fee. The property owner usually charges 30 per night. So we actually get a discount vs the public runs they have. Also, there is no extra fee to wheel out back. There is no wheeling at Twin Groove.

That sounds very fair. Check out prices in the Southwest for camping. Most over $60.00 a night if they have any sort of facilities. I still prefer BLM land with dispersed camping and it has no fees.

Camping at Twin Grove Campground in PA was $35 per tent site. With clean restrooms and showers.

Camping at Field and Forest $25 per person (not per site) with very poor restrooms and showers.

I understand we get to use trails on their property but the camping fees seem a bit high to me.
Well all I can say is there is a camp ground 4 miles away that is $40 a night that is very nice. F&F fee also includes wheeling on property. That campground that is $35 is also 40min from the event and i dont believe they offer any wheeling.

I think the majority of attendees do not wheel at F&F. I used to but the trials are more difficult now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom