Events/Trails Camping trip: Overland Expo - May 19-21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Left camp, returning to the Expo to buy some goodies for Johanna, then it's home.

Had a great time at OE/West watching people spend money.

Thanks for the pics fellers

Ali, did you see any must have's at the Expo?

Vince

Ali, did you see any must have's at the Expo?

Vince

Must have would be a stretch. Our entire hobby is all about "want haves" vs "must haves" 😁 .

Soft shackles are all the rage so I bought two at $20/ea from Rhino. They have a WLL of 15k pounds and a lifetime warranty; figured why not since all the cool kids are into these things.

Since I don't care about new fandangle vehicles, I skipped over the Toyota booth. I'm a trailer owner so I was interested in how the vendors solved the same problem and saw lots of out of the box thinking.

The Renogy booth screwed the pooch by bringing no swags or products to sell. Their solar kits are all the rage on Amazon so I assumed they'd have a large presence.

I did spend Johanna's money on her trailer :rofl:

Must have would be a stretch. Our entire hobby is all about "want haves" vs "must haves" 😁 .

Soft shackles are all the rage so I bought two at $20/ea from Rhino. They have a WLL of 15k pounds and a lifetime warranty; figured why not since all the cool kids are into these things.

Since I don't care about new fandangle vehicles, I skipped over the Toyota booth. I'm a trailer owner so I was interested in how the vendors solved the same problem and saw lots of out of the box thinking.

The Renogy booth screwed the pooch by bringing no swags or products to sell. Their solar kits are all the rage on Amazon so I assumed they'd have a large presence.

I did spend Johanna's money on her trailer :rofl:
I have a Renogy 100W setup on my popup that keeps my battery charged. I'm contemplating getting another 100W system so my mom has some extra power and some lights in her off-grid hovel.

I am curious about that trailer as I've been contemplating selling my popup and going to a hard-sided camper for faster/easier setup and teardown. But it needs to be something relatively lightweight so my underpowered and heavy Hundy isn't pushed too hard when towing it.

I have a Renogy 100W setup on my popup that keeps my battery charged. I'm contemplating getting another 100W system so my mom has some extra power and some lights in her off-grid hovel.

I am curious about that trailer as I've been contemplating selling my popup and going to a hard-sided camper for faster/easier setup and teardown. But it needs to be something relatively lightweight so my underpowered and heavy Hundy isn't pushed too hard when towing it.
Easy fix Marc - just get that 200, then you will have the power to tow any trailer you want! 😎

Easy fix Marc - just get that 200, then you will have the power to tow any trailer you want! 😎
Very tempting, until I try to find one and see the prices of used ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom