Camping trip: Ouray Aug 4, 5, 6, 7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This thread is going the wrong direction really fast! LOL!

We're back from Ouray and had a blast. We got some rain on Thur and great weather on Fri & Sat. I'm sure pics will be coming soon.

We ran the following trails:

Thurs - Yankee Boy basin
Fri - Poughkeepsie and Corkscrew gulch(es)
Sat - Black Bear and Imogene passes. Had lunch in Telluride.

Great trip up & back, excellent trails, and beautiful weather. Thanks for organizing the trip!
-Mike-

great time!

Enjoyed the trails, my son is already asking to go back. I will post pictures soon

It was a great trip, we had an awesome time. Thanks to the Ali's and everybody else. The Gunderson can't wait until the next trip.
-Ron-

Enjoyed the trails, my son is already asking to go back. I will post pictures soon

It was good to have met you and Matt. You have a good son there, Jeff. He took care of the littleuns while giving the adults a little break!

Hope your drive home wasn't too arduous.

Ali

yeah it was good too meet some new people along hanging out with familiar ones. we all had a great time.

x2 on the babysitter, evan was asking for matt yesterday afternoon!

i'm going through pics. i'll post a few along with the gallery link once i get them settled out. they should all be geotagged so you can see where i took them.

looking forward to steve's down bbp hoping his gopro didn't die too early in it.

Last edited:
Glad you guys had fun. Would have liked to have made it but I ended up picking something else fun to do.

Can't wait to see the pics.

G

Had blast everyone! Wishing I could go back for more this weekend:crybaby:

Enjoy....
BBP1.jpg

BBP10.jpg

BBP11.jpg

BBP12.jpg

BBP13.jpg

BBP14.jpg

BBP15.jpg

BBP16.jpg

BBP17.jpg

BBP178.jpg

BBP2.jpg

BBP3.jpg

BBP4.jpg

BBP5.jpg

BBP6.jpg

BBP7.jpg

BBP8.jpg

BBP9.jpg

group-shot.jpg

Imogene-pass-2.jpg

Imogene-pass.jpg

IP1.jpg

IP2.jpg

IP3.jpg

IP4.jpg

IP5.jpg

IP6.jpg

IP67.jpg

IP8.jpg

IP9.jpg

Good stuff!
G

Thanks Steve! Those pictures are great, you must have photoshopped that one where we were close to the edge on BBP.:eek:

Thanks Steve! Those pictures are great, you must have photoshopped that one where we were close to the edge on BBP.:eek:

no he didn't i saw it on the back of his camera...:eek:

My favorite.
IP2.jpg

Big thanks to Jeff for the HDC sticker and thanks to Steve for the excellent composition.
-Mike-

Great pictures, Steve! I haven't wheeled in that area in a while, and I had forgotten what beautiful country it is up there.

I have some nearly identical pictures from about 5 years ago. It's funny how I could recognize several places. I'm so jealous. My previous plans got canceled but I didn't have enough vacation to make it worth the 7-hour drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom