Camping mattress to fit Maggiolina Extreme Small (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The inflatable air pad market is huge, but really hard to find a perfect fit. I did.
My interior dimensions are 49" X 72" and I didn't want to join two with a seam in the middle.
Also, I am limited to 2" thick just because with bedding and all, that's all I can make work.
So I found this on Amazon. It's a perfect fit, 2". I haven't slept on it, but it holds air and
should do.

48"X72"X2" TrailRest

Trailside TrailRest Double-Wide Self-Inflating Mattress, 72x48x2-Inch/Large: Amazon.ca: Sports & Outdoors

BTW, this is a the correct length to fit in the back of my 60 from back of seats to rear hatch
as well for inside camping.

Maybe a nice memory foam mattress (?). I believe they can be cut down to size if needed/desired

The Maggiolina has really super quality high density foam mattress. Problem lies ( no pun intended )
in the fact that my body has had a few high impact injuries and the joints are pressure points. 10 yrs ago
I'd never even thought about this, hell, I slept on the ground for all my two wheel travelling days.
But air is needed now. I will probably underlay with closed cell foam for improved insulation, but it's
only 1/2" so doesn't add anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom