Camping Gear Basics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

maybe I didn't get it, but what's the point of camping if you feel miserable from heat or cold :confused:

I only camp if there is no infrastructure within 50 miles, anyway :meh:

Because it brings be back in touch with nature and being manly. :)

I want to take some camp/hiking trips for days (not vehicle dependent), but i cannot find many other people who want to do the same. I'd go by myself with Roux, but that is kind of stupidly dangerous.

Jonas has a tent that has two rooms, disco, sauna, spa, gazebo , pergola, pantry, and a dumb waiter.

Its more of a mini condominium, haha.

I want to take some camp/hiking trips for days (not vehicle dependent), but i cannot find many other people who want to do the same. I'd go by myself with Roux, but that is kind of stupidly dangerous.

If I would have known you 3 years ago before I had kids I would have asked when and where we going?

I would of needed a couple months leadup time though to get a good man scarf going

I'm down

I'm down to.

Recent purchases that have came in for Mardi Krawl. Eureka Double Sleeping Bag, Tow Strap, Egg Shell, 5x Tarps, and on it's way. Skid plates.

I want to, and have been trying to plan a trip to lake ouachita for camping/fishing for a few years. Tent camping, bring minimal back up food. If we catch fish, we eat. No fish, well MT Harbor does have a subway, but i think we will catch fish :)

Its all national forest so you can camp anywhere you want to, we all own it, haha. Want to take a small boat just to get out to whatever island or shore we want and to explore some fishing spots. I have also tried getting my wakeboarding buddies to take a camping/fishing/wakeboarding trip.

Its about 45mins west of Hot Springs. It takes about the same amount of time to get to as Superlift, you just have to take a little different route. Here are some pictures of what it looks like, and once again, you can camp ANYWHERE.

Its one of the cleanest man made lakes in the country (most lakes are man made in the US). Has some of the best bass fishing in the country. I've spent 5 summers on this lake teaching wakeboarding. It is an amazing place to be.

PICT0008.JPG

cfiles32321.jpg

camping_body_clip_image005.jpg

I want to, and have been trying to plan a trip to lake ouachita for camping/fishing for a few years. Tent camping, bring minimal back up food. If we catch fish, we eat. No fish, well MT Harbor does have a subway, but i think we will catch fish :)

Its all national forest so you can camp anywhere you want to, we all own it, haha. Want to take a small boat just to get out to whatever island or shore we want and to explore some fishing spots. I have also tried getting my wakeboarding buddies to take a camping/fishing/wakeboarding trip.

Its about 45mins west of Hot Springs. It takes about the same amount of time to get to as Superlift, you just have to take a little different route. Here are some pictures of what it looks like, and once again, you can camp ANYWHERE.

Its one of the cleanest man made lakes in the country (most lakes are man made in the US). Has some of the best bass fishing in the country. I've spent 5 summers on this lake teaching wakeboarding. It is an amazing place to be.

Is this where you want to go?

I enjoy the lake when I make it up there to visit my family. I've kayaked from there property on the Ouachita river all the down to the lake. Went snorkeling in the lake a couple times as a kid. Let me no when you go I'll see if I can make a trip up there and use one of my family members boat.

Is this where you want to go?

This is the place i was referring to, yes.

I enjoy the lake when I make it up there to visit my family. I've kayaked from there property on the Ouachita river all the down to the lake. Went snorkeling in the lake a couple times as a kid. Let me no when you go I'll see if I can make a trip up there and use one of my family members boat.

Sweetness. Ive kayaked down the same river. I tried taking a jon boat up it from Ouachita, not happening haha. At least not at the time of year/water level i did it.

Sweetness. Ive kayaked down the same river. I tried taking a jon boat up it from Ouachita, not happening haha. At least not at the time of year/water level i did it.

Well let's go

Spring time is awesome if you like some white water. Up to class 4 rapids.

When I get in alittle better shape, Daniel and I would go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom