campa usa trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone own or have experince with this type of camper. I seen one on the road and looked it up on the net. Are they as cool as they look.

Thanks,

Bryan

I decided to go with adventuretrailers.com. These guys seem like they have built a really good trailer.

CV

There was one at Surf-n-Turf last year. I got a nice little tour from the guy who was renting/showing it.

They seem really well thought out and well built.

don't expect a prompt response if you ask a question via that site...

...unless you consider 3 months prompt.
:rolleyes:

I just thought people might want to look at the pictures. I heard those squiggly lines mean something to.:confused:

So do you have any contact info that might get a quicker response?

Campa USA
Chris Cole
7720 Race Road
North Ridgeville OH 44039
440-353-1917
440 823 8532

Campa Trailer

If you have 13 grand for the trailer, have fun, thisn is where the price starts, very well built in So Africa..

i like the pop up tent on a raised rack idea. I am looking to do that with an m101 trailer. for those who have done it, has anyone thought about doing a full "two wing" tent trailer set up with an open bottom tent, the top of the trailer bed being the floor and a removable canvas apron around the rack? in other words, a tent trailer stuck on top of a utility trailer? seems like best of both worlds to me, but I have not seen it done.

semlin said:
i like the pop up tent on a raised rack idea. I am looking to do that with an m101 trailer. for those who have done it, has anyone thought about doing a full "two wing" tent trailer set up with an open bottom tent, the top of the trailer bed being the floor and a removable canvas apron around the rack? in other words, a tent trailer stuck on top of a utility trailer? seems like best of both worlds to me, but I have not seen it done.

Be wanting to do just this for years with my m101. But I think when the time comes I'll just buy a Aliner pop up then lift it a little. More wife friendly.

Got to spend a week with one they are sweet. once you have all the optional rooms added to the tent it's like a condo LOL. It was nice though coming back from the trial every day and having everythin gyou left in camp still there since you cold lock it all up. If I had the money to buy one instead of borrow I would be all over it.

I own a Campa trailer, and would be happy to answer any questions. CampaATT was the South African company. The CampaUSA trailers are built in Ohio, by Chris Cole and his team. I'm extremely happy with mine, and would definitely recommend everything about it ... except the price. Contact me directly at GerberBaby@aol.com.

Trevor

Campa, South African built 10 grand partially loaded, nice rig though. find an M100 or if in So Cal call. 818 355 7986. Ill help ya.

has anyone else gotten one of these?

i'd like more info on the tanks and if you could put 80 wheels on it or not.

I emailed them, they will custom it for you. the base trailer starts at 11,999. Too rich for my blood. I am looking at Adventure Trailer or Outlander Trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom