Camp4Lo Baja Tour (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

I just want to share a great experience with Camp4lo.com. I found Camp4Lo on Mud so I’m hoping to share it with others the same way. I'm not affiliated, just a happy customer. I'm hoping to get a group together for next year.

Camp4Lo.com offers all-inclusive 4x4 tours of Baja Mexico, driving your truck. This is not the typical tour. Camp4lo is very much like wheeling with new friends. It’s really that simple. They accommodated all our requests. They have planned routes but are very willing to flex or completely change the route if the group wants too. If you decide you want to go to Mike’s Ranch, they’ll take you there. It's a great, safe way to explore Baja.

The June trip was awsome. They already wrote a blog that describe it much better than I can. Check it out. Lot’s of pictures. I've heard that Oregon guy is a dweeb. Camp4lo Baja Off Road Tours : June trip report

They have a very cool trip planned for November. I really wish I could make, but can’t. Maybe someone here can jump in on it. Camp4Lo.com Check it out. This trip requires lockers!

I’m looking to join them again in Mexico Spring/Summer 2017. It would be great to get a group together.

Camp4lo, post: 10620069, member: 93896"]Thank you Mike we enjoyed having you. Can't wait to see you again.
We loved your rig BTW

27726816396_1467688684_z.jpg

Never go wrong with Tacos.........
Scorpion Bay Taco stand above the beach, the best.

Taco's for the win :)

We've been down to chase/race the B1K, this year will be our 5th, but haven't done any exploring or offroading. On the list!

Camp4lo, post: 10620069, member: 93896"]Thank you Mike we enjoyed having you. Can't wait to see you again.
We loved your rig BTW

View attachment 1335620

Thanks. I had a lot of fun!

I'm working hard to get a group together for a June or July run next year. PDX to the border is a long ways solo, so I'm hoping to get a couple other trucks interested. So far it's just me but that didn't stop me last June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom