Camp host Steve (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Horrible news today. For those that knew him you knew how much he loved this club and enjoyed the company of its members. Steve we’ll miss you my friend.

BD9A30B0-DEED-42D8-9FBC-C316380EE2BA.jpeg

Horrible news today. For those that knew him you knew how much he loved this club and enjoyed the company of its members. Steve we’ll miss you my friend.

View attachment 2549467
I knew he had a heart attack back in November, but he seemed fine in December.

Sad News. Steve was a Great Guy. He will be missed.

Dang. Steve was awesome. Really sorry to hear this.

Steve was awesome! I loved when he had some down time from making his rounds and was able to hang out with us a little while. He will be surely missed.

I can't say that I knew him, but I remember him pulling me aside an one of the early Carolina Relic Runs. There was mutual respect and he had a lot of nice things to say about our group and clearly enjoyed being around our group. I seem to recall someone gave him a nice prize/gift certificate (maybe tires?) from an event and he was so incredibly grateful. He will certainly be missed and we were fortunate to have him on our side for so many years.

I can't say that I knew him, but I remember him pulling me aside an one of the early Carolina Relic Runs. There was mutual respect and he had a lot of nice things to say about our group and clearly enjoyed being around our group. I seem to recall someone gave him a nice prize/gift certificate (maybe tires?) from an event and he was so incredibly grateful. He will certainly be missed and we were fortunate to have him on our side for so many years.
Kurt won a gift certificate from an event Robin held and he gave it to Steve who desperately needed tires at the time. Was a very generous gesture for sure.

More sad news. I spoke with Steve a few times and he had mentioned how respectful this group was of the property and group camp. Was always on our side, running others off at times even when off duty. He’ll be missed.

I just received a note from Terry Savery that a memorial service will be held for Steve on Sunday, February 28th at 1 pm at King’s Mt. Point Day Use Area in coordination with his son, Todd. When the plans are finalized with Todd I will send out more information. Keep Steve’s family in your thoughts and prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom