Camp Gruber (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wife works nights, so she loves it when Elliot and I leave the house for the day. Other than having to squat in the woods, it was a good day of exploring, finally figured out how to get to the river overlook.
River 1.JPG
River 2.JPG
poser 1.JPG

and Elliot had a good time too
flex 1.JPG
ELLIOT 1.JPG
ELLIOT 2.JPG

Couple More
ELLIOT 3.JPG
ledge 1.JPG

Nice pics!
Keep on making memories for your kid.
Those will be prized pics for him when he's older.

Nice pics!
Keep on making memories for your kid.
Those will be prized pics for him when he's older.

Thanks.

My brother and I both have fond memories of riding around in Dad's '78 FJ55. Now my brother has an 80 series a son and two dogs, and I have and 80 series a son and two dogs. Dad now has an 80 series and two sons, but only one dog. Wonder if there is a connection :)

Thanks.

My brother and I both have fond memories of riding around in Dad's '78 FJ55. Now my brother has an 80 series a son and two dogs, and I have and 80 series a son and two dogs. Dad now has an 80 series and two sons, but only one dog. Wonder if there is a connection :)
Yes there is!
Pass it on.....

Nice !!!

You think I would have fun in a stock 80 up there ?

Nice !!!

You think I would have fun in a stock 80 up there ?

ya', the biggest issue is the trails are tight. My friend with a stock Cherokee can make it most of the places - he just bypasses the harder stuff. I think I may take Elliot out again Saturday if my flat gets fixed, and bring along a prunning shear! The branches are just a bit invasive on some of the trails. If you ever want to go, give me a hollar 697-5572. I don't know my way around real good, I just sorta explore, and I never push anyone to do anything they're not comfortable with. A month or so ago I went with Stomper, and did the 'pumkin patch' which would be a bit much for a stock 80, I was suprised with myself that I even tried it, let alone made it. Got to give the sliders a good workout on that one. I'm not as adventersome with Elliot in his carseat though. Hate to give the little guy whiplash or something.

I've never found my way to the river outlook, how do you get there?

I've never found my way to the river outlook, how do you get there?

keep heading west is the simple answer - or, if you go down the main road to where it goes into private property, and hang a right into the tight trails that are sized for 4 wheelers, you will eventually find it.\

The easy way - call me and I'll show you ;)

Thanks for posting the pics... Looks like fun for all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom