Camp Gear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone know if Camp Gear (the maker of the canvas storage system in the roof of this Troopy) has a U.S. distributor?
Thanks

Last edited:
Not sure exactly where you are putting this, but another option might be the organizers that attach to the side of a cot. This version from Cabellas is 80" long, but could be folder over to shorten it. I have one attached to my cargo divider and find it very useful.

Not sure exactly where you are putting this, but another option might be the organizers that attach to the side of a cot. This version from Cabellas is 80" long, but could be folder over to shorten it. I have one attached to my cargo divider and find it very useful.

View attachment 1918200
My 79 Series Ute will have a rear canopy and I plan to suspend the storage unit from the roof supports.
(Sorta like this .... accessible from the tailgate)

View attachment 1918200
Did you attach it to the hooks near the tail gate? Where I have this net from Lexus?

image.jpg

No. I am referring to the full height cargo divider that separates the seating area from the cargo area.

No. I am referring to the full height cargo divider that separates the seating area from the cargo area.
Thanks. you gave me an idea. I may take one of these cot pockets and modify it to replace this net.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom