Camp Chef stove review (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought the GB90 Pro 90 3 burner Camp Chef (slightly used condition for $100). One of the other guys in our elk camp has the 2 burner model and we've been very happy using it for the last few elk seasons, but I wanted my own and came across this steal of a deal. :cheers:

GB90D Pro 90 3 Burner Propane Stove - Camp Chef

Cabela's has them for $270.

gb90d.jpg

First, this item sets up and breaks down extremely fast and easily. I wouldn't recommend it for packing in unless you have horses, but for truck camping or use at a base, it's awesome. It weighs about 50 lbs, not including the propane cylinder of your choice. A 20 lb cylinder usually lasts 8 days on my buddy's 2 burner model. It's fast, efficient, and has built in shelves on the sides that are fairly sturdy. Collapsed, it measures 38" X 18" X 8". It's easy to level with some blocks of wood, and pretty sturdy. You can get a griddle plate, or even a BBQ I think they're a great item to have around.

Any questions?
gb90d.jpg

Last edited:
We love ours, and have had no problems at all.

I have a 3-burner that I purchased a few years ago at Costco.
Works like a charm! I use it several times a year (always have it for Surf-n-Turf ;) )

image.php

Expedition 3-burner

Works like a charm! I use it several times a year (always have it for Surf-n-Turf ;) )

image.php

Expedition 3-burner

I've got the same unit. I also bought the higher end bbq box for it. Next on the list is to upgrade to the good griddle, and one of the beer can chicken cookers.:cool:

image.php

Expedition 3-burner

Ditto on the Costco model purchase. I've added the fold out ends and the 2-burner BBQ to mine. Love it. Heavy to hoist up on the roof rack, but a great stove, bbq an griddle. Onlyl complaint I'd have about the thing is that even on Warm it's hard to control the heat on these monstor burners.

image.php

Expedition 3-burner

Yep, me too. We love it. Got the grill box and upgraded to the cast griddle. Have cooked breakfast for 14 on it before. Can't go wrong with the camp chef stuff.

I have the two-burner model and the bbq box. Works great. I broke a handle on the box. I found parts for it easy enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom