Camp and Float 05?

tornadoalleycruiser

SILVER Star

Sage was, he's gonna be having a child very shortly so he's out for the season.
WE can plan something.. Didn't you have a cool link to a place?

tornadoalleycruiser said:
Sage was, he's gonna be having a child very shortly so he's out for the season.
WE can plan something.. Didn't you have a cool link to a place?
Wait a minute!! Sage is having a kid so he gets some slack??

I figure if it doesn't kill ya, it'll make you stronger. Let's see how hard the g/f will slap him when he says "Sorry honey, I'll be on a camp and float trip, you'll have to take care of the baby..."

What do people would want out of a trip like this? I'd be willing to look into arranging an outing, but I'd like some feedback about what, if anything, people want other than a canoe ride, camping, and grilling. The wife and I are heading down to the Niangua in a couple of weeks and that's always a fun trip. http://www.nrocanoe.com/ is who we always go with. No wheeling that I know of except that little spot in Clinton on the way.

I've heard good things about the Current and Jacks Fork over by Salem, Mo, but I don't know anything about the area as far as wheeling potential or anything else.

tornadoalleycruiser

SILVER Star

Personally I'd rather just go float, do a family outing, get to know the other members in a non-wheeling atmosphere and have fun! It is not all about wheeling! We are a group with the same hobby and there is never a lack of conversation around the campfire.. Well, until Chris does the head nod and falls asleep then he is quieter!

tornadoalleycruiser said:
Personally I'd rather just go float, do a family outing, get to know the other members in a non-wheeling atmosphere and have fun! It is not all about wheeling! We are a group with the same hobby and there is never a lack of conversation around the campfire.. Well, until Chris does the head nod and falls asleep then he is quieter!
:flipoff2:
CARTMAN.gif

Top Bottom