camcruisers tube fender build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just a brief post on the tube fenders i whipped up last week, needed something to get the highway patrol to leave me alone as the would stop me for no fenders and tires that stick out etc,

any way i started by copying the cut out and then went to a shop and had them make the apropriate bends, then from there measure cut cut again and weld. then paint and finish it with some grip tape.
100_3818.jpg
100_3817.jpg

basically took o few bends and put them together, i dont know if there was a bender out there that could do some of these extreme bends,

i then tied them into the bumper and the frame.

came out very well and super strong.
100_3819.jpg

Cool. How much tire do those cover? Seems like the patrols I know would still ticket you for that.

Cool. How much tire do those cover? Seems like the patrols I know would still ticket you for that.

they cover them all the way but maybe 1/4 inch, thats why i built them among the protection factor, so the police aint stoppin me no more

What size tubing? How about a pic of the rear attachment?

Nice Job.:clap: I like.

its 1.5 inch 1/4 inch thick ill get some more pics

And those pics are in which camera?

I am curious to know if they were supported anywhere else besides front and back.

Best

Mark A.

Bustin my balls. I'll upload them today

Haha. Everyone's busting my balls.

I'll grab some tonight. My bad

I look forward to seeing them in 2015.

Just kidding man! Your threads have helped me out in the past and are definitely worth the wait.

I don't know you well enough to bust your balls, but I wanted to tell you what you did post looks great, I have gotten alot of ideas from your 40 for my 40 so thanks.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom